We care for the environment in which we live in, so to ensure our future generations will thrive
Our business grows with the betterment of the community, keeping our workplace environmentally-friendly is not only our responsibility, but also our mission and an integral part of our CSR protocol. We encourage our staff to cherish the environment by rolling out the ‘Green Office’ campaign across all our business units.
Staff are encouraged to follow the basic principle of ‘4-R Principle’: Reduce, Reuse, Replace and Recycle.
- Use recycled paper for office photocopying
- Print our staff name card with soy ink and on recycled paper
- Use both sides of the paper for photocopying where we can
- Use paperless mode for communication where we can
- Set office temperature at constant 25°C
- Switch off the lights and air-conditioning when not in use
- Switch off all electrical appliances when not in use
- Use less water when possible
- Procure and buy office appliances with the ‘Energy Label’ endorsed by the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD)